There will be not much text here, just a few points:
- It is not the sharpest wide open
- It is pretty usable, however. I would say it’s the worst at the minimal focus distance, which is 0.7m
- It is a pretty heavy lens
- It has a beautiful focus ring
- It does not have a clickable aperture, which means that it can easily move/slide from desired aperture (which should always be f1.4). Nothing which cannot be fixed with a bit of a tape
- It looks really nice on GFX bodies
- It does not vignette too much, which is surprising
- It is awesome bang for the buck!
I hope you will enjoy some pictures I took with it.